Saturday, September 26, 2009

A long time gone....

It has been a while since I posted here. School is pretty demanding this time of the year, as is my yard, my house, etc. I have sewing (notice I didn't say "quilting") responsibilities now also. I'm going to start sewing my 3rd and final Halloween costume today. The thing I always forget during the time that passes from sewing one garment to the next is that, when you sew clothes, you are done soon! We don't ever start a quilt one day and say, "Gosh, I hope I get this finished today!" That is my goal for this little dinosaur costume for my 2 year old grandson. I have a couple quick projects to do this morning (plant sweet peas, finish a skirt for my nearly 4 year old granddaughter, and finish painting a gourd). But once the college football games begin, I will plant myself in my sewing room and let the green fluffly fabric fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment