Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 1: January 12, 2009

Today I set up a blog...new experience for me! I have enjoyed reading blogs, and I am a journal writer (boring though my life is!), but here goes:

Since we have begun a new year, I have set several quilting/lifestyle goals for myself.
1) Finish my Dear Jane quilt top.
2) Finish my O'Tannenbaum quilt top.
3) Make a quilt for my youngest grandchild, Emmaline Lorraine, who is 7 months old.
4) Make a quilt for a dear friend, using the Lewis and Clark fabric line, which is about 2 or 3
years old.
5) Lose twenty pounds.
6) Compete in a half marathon in May.

I have 160 blocks done on my DJ top, which means I have 9 center blocks to do. I have only finished 16 triangles, so I have much to do there. I put two more rows together and joined them to what I had already done. Tonight, I hope to finish row L and join it.

I will add pictures as soon as I'm able.

No comments:

Post a Comment