Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009


I finished this quilt about a week ago. It is for my husband's second cousin's daughter's son....I did that on purpose! In spite of the fact that these are fairly distant relatives and that they live 1500 miles away, we are very close and get together yearly. Little Alexander was born in November. The fun thing about this quilt is that when I asked his mommy what colors she would like his quilt to be, she picked these, and I already owned this fabric....such a deal and a great stash reducer!


I'll put this in the mail to Kentucky tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. love your Dear Jane - I'm a little further on mine and I started to quilt it two weeks ago! I'm so excited to have it at that stage which I'm sure you will be also soon.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete