Sunday, January 25, 2009

January 25, 2009

I don't have any pictures to post of my weekend's progress, but I feel like I really got lots accomplished! I did a DJ block and triangle, worked on my borders for O'Tannenbaum, and traced another panel on my emboidered quilt (it is a black and white winter quilt called "Over the River and Through the Woods"). It has 3 embroidered horizontal panels, and I have just about finished embroidering one, so I need to get the next one prepped. I'll post a picture of the first panel as soon as I get it done. Tonight, I am going to start the DJ block, FireweedFlower. I only have 6 blocks to go!

My exercise routine is going well. We have walked or taken a run everyday except today. I am hoping to lose a little more weight this week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive weekend! Let me know how Fireweed Flower goes! I think I might jump over and do a couple of the recent blocks that Anina has done over at thatquilt. I finished up 3 blocks and one triangle this weekend. I'm still hoping to get the applique quilt done by end of day next Saturday...yikes! Good luck on the weight thing! I need to do that too!
    Ment

    ReplyDelete