Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009

My youngest daughter and I have decided to leave the chill behind and to head for my sister's house at the beach for the weekend. My sister, Melanie, is also working on the DJ quilt, so our plan is to do a difficult triangle together, and then to begin work on a quilt top that we started cutting out a couple of years ago. We are each making our own. It is a full-sized quilt, so we won't be finishing the top this weekend, but it will be fun to finally get started on it. I hope to get it all prepped and ready to go tonight. We will leave right after I get off work on Friday. I can't wait!

Besides cutting out pieces for that quilt, yesterday I also quilted a couple of thread in my Women of the Bible quilt while I watched American Idol. I also embroidered a couple of threads in my "Over the River" quilt panel.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through Crazy about quilts. I am also working on the "Over the River" quilt. Can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete